Stand on your own two feet
A true jet black.
Our liquid eyeliners are made with two different types of ‘base’. Independent and Fantasy are the two eyeliners in the range that have a no-smudge, stay put formula. As soon as you apply, the formula sets and is incredibly long lasting.
The Damask rose (Rosa damascena, from the plant family Rosaceae) grows across Bulgaria, Turkey, Russia, India and China. It is a deciduous shrub with thorns and leathery leaves. It bears fragrant and versatile flowers.
Independent is made with a base of eyebright infusion, which is a herb with an ancient tradition of use for the eyes. The other eyeliners are made with the same base as the cream eyeshadows, which doesn’t set straight away so you have time to blend. These beautiful colours are therefore easy to use to create a softer look if required.
1. If chosen as your strength or weakness:
INDEPENDENCE is your strength or weakness. It could be seen as a weakness by others who are on a different agenda to you or, if by being INDEPENDENT, you are closing yourself off to people who are trying to work/live with you. Being INDEPENDENT or standing on your own two feet is a great strength to have and, at times, an absolute must. Remember, however, that being INDEPENDENT but also part of a team is often where success lies.
2. If chosen as your subconscious need:
Hello! Your subconscious here telling you to buck up and be more INDEPENDENT! Take responsibility perhaps. Have you been letting people walk over you, or make decisions for you? Well stop it! There is no need. Wear your INDEPENDENT eyeliner and stand on your own two feet.
3. If chosen as your aspiration or talent:
Perfect! Feel INDEPENDENT and stand on your own two feet in a beautifully positive way. This is what will make all the difference to whatever is going on in your life right now.
How to wear:
• Draw the eyeliner close to the lashes. Start at the inner corner of the eyelid and draw across. A fine line will give discreet colour and a thicker line will give boldness to the eye.
• For a softer look, draw a thick line and blend onto the eyelid with your finger or a brush.
• The colour bases are formulated to blend well onto the skin. If you go wrong – just blend in.
1. Free from outside control; not subject to another’s authority (of a country) self governing not supported by public funds: an independent school
2. Not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence capable of acting or thinking for oneself
3. Not connected with another; separate: we need two independent witnesses to testify
Registered Office 29 High Street, Poole, Dorset BH15 1AB, UK
Registered Company No. 3084750
Registered VAT No. 658855183